Aftercare is important to help maintain healthy lashes and ensure your extensions last as long as possible.
* Do not allow your lashes to come into contact with water for 24 hours after the treatment.
* No saunas or steam rooms for the first 48 hours.
* After the initial 24 hours, it is important to clean your extensions. Cleaning is so important, because does it not only give longer lasting lashes but it also helps remove and dust, dirt, make up or oils that may have come into contact. I go through this with all my clients after the treatment.
* Keep oil away from your extensions as this can break down the lash adhesive and cause them to slide off.
* Do not pick or pull at your lashes, and avoid rubbing your eyes.
* NO mascara or liquid eyeliner to be worn whilst wearing extensions as this is difficult to remove and can be a breeding ground for bacteria, leading to eye infections